Fiscal Grants Manager
Company Apply Now
FISCAL GRANTS MANAGER
Fusco Personnel is currently recruiting for Fiscal Grants Manager to join an amazing team at a private, social services agencies in the region! Our client is committed to delivering wide variety of services ranging from basic human needs to more specialized needs. This is a full time, direct-hire opportunity located in Albany County.
- 4 year/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field; and 3-5 years of experience in fiscal management of Government Program Grants.
- Minimum of Associate Degree in Accounting
- Ability to maintain all aspects of the general ledger, cash management and bank reconciliations.
- Manage and prepare all vouchers for Federal State & Local, Government contracts.
- Ability to prepare and present monthly financial statements to Board of Directors.
- Provide overall fiscal support including new program, funding, opportunities, budgets, grant management, vouchering, and program budgets.
- Prior experience working in an accounting/fiscal/grant related position in a non-profit organization is a plus.
- Proficiency computer software such are Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Experience with FundEZ software is a plus.
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer