Entry Level Caregiver
Company Apply Now
We will provide Entry Level Caregiver training program to ensure a high quality of staff skills set to deliver our quality senior care services.
No Experience? No problem.
We offer high-quality virtual and on-the-job training by a trained instructor at NO additional COST to you!
Join our care team now and make a difference in the lives of others!
Our Care Teams are extremely important and help us accomplish our individualized care goals.
We are in pursuit to recruit, Hire & Manage high-caliber, skilled staff.
We provide basic care and supervision for Adults and Seniors
We work with Individuals with Mild to Severe Health, Emotional, and behavioral supports
We want staff that are advocates and community leaders
We provide paramedical transport to our Adults and Seniors to medical appointments and general outings.
Our drivers must be licensed and bonded for non-medical transport.
Our organization, Elegant Care Villa affiliates must comply with Title 17 and Title 22.
We guarantee that the facility is clean and has ample food and medication supplies.
• Help people to achieve their personal goals
• Promote independence, self-fulfillment, and dignity
• Assist with activities of daily living such as; personal care, including preparing meals, feeding, grooming, dressing, housekeeping, and toileting
• Assist individuals with developmental disabilities to access their community for business, social, and recreational purposes
• Help to monitor (report, observe, collect data) and maintain individual’s health needs plan
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Read, write, understand, and communicate in English to perform essential duties and responsibilities
• Must adhere to HIPPA Compliance Requirements of Confidentiality
• Professionally communicate and work and must cooperate with others
• Successfully pass all post-offer of Employment, pre-employment screening requirements; which includes a criminal background check, random drug screening, and provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
• Must be physically fit to meet the demands of the job. You must have the capability to run, push, pull, bend, squat, kneel, lift, and transfer individuals