Direct Support Professional Year I
Company Apply Now
Want to be part of our Family Care Team that can make all the difference in a person’s life?
Elegant Care Villa is a great place for those who are looking and ready to help care for others.
You could start your career with us!
We are looking for caring and compassionate caregivers that are advocates and community leaders. Join our Care Team now!
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
• Must be 18 years or older, six (6) months prior experience working with individuals who have developmental disabilities, or related experience.
• Be cleared to work through fingerprinting verification.
• Be able to read, write, and converse fluently in English.
• Be at least 18 years of age and with CPR and a FIRST AID card.
• Be free of communicable diseases.
• Shall have a minimum of six months of experience in providing care for persons with developmental disabilities.
• Shall be cleared for employment through the Department of Justice.
• Provide care to developmentally challenged individuals.
• Assist residents with their daily living needs.
• Assist residents with their personal hygiene care.
• Monitor and assist with Medication Administration
• Teach residents life skills by providing love and compassion.
• Assist in completing Records and Progress Notes
(The Direct Support Professional shall complete 70 hours of Direct Support Training Program Year I prior to employment with on-the-job training.)