Direct Support Professional Year II
Company Apply Now
Want to be part of our Family Care Team that can make all the difference in a person’s life?
Elegant Care Villa is a great place for those who are looking and ready to help care for others.
You could start your career with us!
We are looking for caring and compassionate caregivers that are advocates and community leaders. Join our Care Team now!
• Ensures individuals' health, safety, and welfare enhances the quality of individuals' lives, and supports making them feel like they are part of the community
• Assists individuals in the development of appropriate behavioral, social, money management, housekeeping, hygiene, and other skills necessary to reach their highest level of potential
• Completes and updates all daily, weekly, and monthly records, reports, logs, casework notes, administrative paperwork, fiscal reports, and medical records in an accurate, timely, and professional manner.
• Assisted with day-by-day operations of the home in accordance with regulatory requirements, agency policy, and quality program standards.
• With High School Diploma, or GED
• Must be 18 years or older, six (6) months prior experience working with individuals who have developmental disabilities, or related experience.
• Be cleared to work through fingerprinting verification.
• Be able to read, write, and converse fluently in English.
• Be at least 18 years of age and with CPR and a FIRST AID card.
• Be free of communicable diseases.
• Shall have a minimum of six months of experience in providing care for persons with developmental disabilities.
• Shall be cleared for employment through the Department of Justice.
(The Direct Support Professional shall complete 70 hours of Direct Support Training Program (DSP 1 & DSP 2) prior to employment.)