Residential Care Administrators
Company Apply Now
If you are someone who can direct supervision and provide special services to persons with developmental disabilities, Elegant Care Villa is the right place for you!
Be part of our Family Care Team now and make an impact in the lives of others!
• Who can direct supervision and provide special services to persons with developmental disabilities
• Oversee the daily operations of a nursing home, adult daycare, or assisted living facility
• Staffing, financial management, supervising resident care, marketing, and community outreach
• At least 21 years of age have a high school diploma or pass a general educational development test (GED).
• Must have current CPR and First-Aid Training card.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
• Licensed to operate as an Administrator of an Adult Residential Facility (ARF) and have received Direct Support Professional Training (Year 1&2).
• Should have a minimum of 12 months of prior experience providing direct supervision and special services to persons with developmental disabilities.
• Should have at least six months of becoming an administrator.
• The individual shall receive training on HIV and TB required by Health and Safety Code Section 1562.5.