Company Apply Now
.NET developer is responsible for developing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning web-based and client server applications by using requirements analysis and design techniques. Also, defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems and platforms.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Develop, test, and troubleshoot software to satisfy demand.
- Develop and maintain GUIs using design techniques such as prototyping, wireframe diagramming, and UML diagramming.
- Develop and maintain new and existing web-based and client/server applications.
- Follow coding standards to ensure consistency across applications.
- Analyze, understand and facilitate business requirements.
- Improve the performance of applications via load and stress testing.
- Create custom ad-hoc reports based on business requests.
- Experience with deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting production released applications.
- 4+ years of experience as a .NET developer.
- English language proficiency both, verbal and written.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies (Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall, Iterative).
- Experience and understanding using common programming design patterns.
- Experience and knowledge of WCF, Web API, JSON, SOA, and ORMs (entity framework).
- Experience with translating business requirements into system functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience with business and system process flow techniques using UML (Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams).
- Experience with Source Control Management (Git, TFS).
- Able to write software code in both web and client/server environments using the following:
o Operating Systems: Windowso Server Types: Windows Server
o Relational Databases: SQL Server
- Personalized offer according to candidate's profile.
- Law and higher benefits.