Social Media and Marketing Assistant
Social Media and Marketing Assistant
- Competitive salary – Receive a generous starting salary of $68,000 - $73,000 per year + unique bonus evaluation structure based on level of target achievements. 10.5% Superannuation.
- Career opportunities – This role provides the ability for the right candidate to work across our two global businesses with our sister office based in Chicago.
- Free Business Travel – Opportunity to join the fun business trips around Australia and potentially international travel.
- Fun and supportive environment – Be one of the first to try and experience amazing new products or services often developed with our Director. Learn from and enjoy the support of our passionate and dedicated team.
The Elleebana story is simple, we LOVE lashes and brows. We shoot for the stars and lift lashes to new heights. Our addiction is real, passion is popping and there is nothing more we crave than offering excellence in service and innovation in products.
Elleebana produces and manufactures a range of lash and brow enhancement products and tools for the beauty professional. We work with businesses across the globe, inspiring the lash lifting, brow lamination, lash extensions and brow henna service performing salons with our branding and educational content.
Hours: Full time permanent, 9am – 5pm, Monday - Friday
Location: Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast QLD
We are looking for an ambitious Social Media & Marketing Assistant to join our growing team to unleash your full potential in our fast paced, energetic and inspiring office.
- Assist with the graphic design requirements of the organisation based on existing corporate branding
- Create marketing materials, such as products flyers, guides, posters, logos and online content
- Edit and manage company website – writing blogs, copy and creating a visual that's aesthetic and appealing in collaboration with the brands direction
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our social media channels that attracts and converts our target groups
- Utilize all social media platforms, with a strong focus on Instagram, Facebook (including community groups), TikTok and Pinterest
- Engaging with online influencer from various social media channels and boosting the outcomes from our influencer programs
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to develop brand and product's awareness
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc in marketing (or similar)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong digital marketing expertise across current and emerging platforms and channels with social analytics tool understanding
- Lead the creation of inspiring design, content generation and campaigns. Produce and coordinate content that will drive consistent customer engagement and revenue.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office, marketing software (WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, Inshot, InDesign and photoshop etc) and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, google AdWords etc.)
- Experience in assisting to develop comprehensive marketing plans and executing a return-on-investment mindset
- Demonstrated success with SEO and website management using WordPress
- Excellent communication, spelling, grammar and people skills with demonstrated Vlog, Blog, copy, and EDM writing abilities
- Exceptional time and email management skills
If you are excited to work with a successful, forward-thinking company, simply press ‘Apply’ and attach your Resume and Cover Letter.
All applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants will be given a Pilot Project prior to selection.
Please note: you MUST be currently residing in Australia as either a permanent resident or hold an appropriate working VISA to be eligible to apply for this role.