IT Help Desk
Company Apply Now
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Information Technology, Support
Leading company in the airport industry is looking for a Helpdesk to collaborate in its IT operation.
Essential job duties/responsibilities:
- Addresses incoming service requests via telephone and email to ensure courteous, timely and effectiveresolution of end user issues.
- Assists other technicians in supporting end user issues and may provide coordination for project related activities.
- Documents all pertinent end user information and nature of problem or issues, records the information in an online ticket to ensure requests are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Troubleshoots computer support problems and apply understanding of computer software and hardware products and services to resolve problems of users.
- Determines from computer user the nature of problem, determine whetherproblem is caused by hardware such as printer, cables or telephone, formulates diagnosis and assist users through problem solving steps.
- Maintains technical and support (knowledge articles) documentation for all systems supported.
- Provides level 2 support as needed to address user related issues.
- Performs basic system administration functions including: creating users, email accounts, etc.
- May perform basic networking or security administration tasks such as deploying firewall rules and creating routes on existing systems.
- 3+ years of experience in similar position.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft suite: Active Directory, Office 365, Teams
- English language proficiency both verbal and written.
- Related professional career (preferred)
- Competitive income (personalized offer according to candidate's profile)
- Law and higher benefits
- 100% payroll position
Join the team!