Residential Reconstruction Estimator
Company Apply Now
Kowalski Construction, Inc is a nationally recognized restoration leader in Arizona, family-owned and operated since 1967.
Are you someone who believes in family values, does the right thing when no one is watching and is involved in serving your community, leading by example? We are a company that cares about work/life balance because we all have a life outside of work.
What makes Kowalski Construction different from other restoration companies? We create a supportive environment for our employees, invest in their personal and professional growth, encourage family and work-life balance beyond the worksite.
Are you an existing estimator ready to get out of the heat, off of roofs and work in an office?
You would be a liaison for our clients with insurance adjusters and achieve constant results to maintain movement of claims?
We are looking for a long-term employment minded person that has a passion to “Do the right thing” attitude in the Phoenix area (Maricopa County).
- Must be clean cut and punctual
- Must be able to lead by example
- Must be customer focused while addressing the company’s commitments
- Must be able to speak with adjusters confidently and accurately
- Must have 2 years’ experience using Xactimate writing billings or estimates
- Must be able to fill out company job tracking program
- Must be able to set daily objectives and goals
- Must be able to identify issues and resolve prior to proceeding with projects
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record
- We conduct a 7-year background check and drug screenings
- Medical (75% paid by employer, two options PPO or HSA plan), Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Critical Illness)
- 401K, Kowalski contributes up to 3% of employee contribution
- Vacation and sick time
- Employee Referral Bonus