Responsible for IT operations and project governance for the Agency as a whole, while complying with approved agency policies, including but not limited to, all required state and federal guidelines and agency needs. This position will develop strategic goals based on agency priorities and needs. The IT Director will be responsible for the development and implementation of an IT plan/roadmap based on strategic goals. This position is responsible for managing end user productivity support, automation/reporting integration and business applications. The IT Director is responsible for vendor management.
LOCATION: DRTC Main Campus
- BS/BA in computer science, information technology or relevant field; MS/MA is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience as an IT director or similar role
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a valid Oklahoma Driver's License.
- Must be able to pass OSBI, MVR, DHS Registry Check and any other background check as required or deemed necessary.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Working knowledge of data models including development and operations
- Current knowledge of enterprise cybersecurity best practices
- Experience in managing an IT budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and vendors to achieve strategic objectives
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business written material, job specific procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to produce reports, business correspondence and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from staff, participants, funders and the general public.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Must have knowledge of Dale Rogers Training Center's Mission and Philosophies
- Must be familiar with all DRTC policies/procedures and organizational structure of the agency, including all agency safety and emergency procedures
- Comprehends and complies with all standards set forth by regulatory agencies, i.e., DDS and DRS, within their realm of program involvement
- Must be familiar with the AbilityOne Program & SourceAmerica
- Uses agency tools and procedures to insure organization and consistency
- Handles highly sensitive information for the Agency, must maintain total confidentiality
RESPONSIBILITIES – Essential functions:
- Oversight of all IT/IS functions/operations – computer network, phone systems, mobile phones.
- Responsible for developing strategic goals and objectives based on agency priorities
- Responsible for the development and implementation of an IT plan/roadmap to meet strategic goals and objectives
- Develop and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Responsible for managing end user productivity and support
- Responsible for automation/reporting integration
- Responsible for IT vendor management including managed service providers
- Responsible to drive projects and take ownership for IT project management
- Responsible for security and infrastructure management/monitoring
Hours may vary according to agency needs. Normal hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday with 1 hour for lunch break.
This position is exempt and does not receive overtime pay.
This position is classified under Leadership Remote Work Designation – required to provide leadership and supervision of program/department. Eligible for remote work according to the direction of the Executive Director.
Primary work environment is office/indoor, moderate noise level, climate controlled.
- Work is performed in an office environment and requires sitting for prolonged periods of time using a computer keyboard and screen.
- Must have mobility, vision, hearing, and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties to be performed.
- May be required to occasionally move up to 25 pounds.
- Regularly required to talk with or listen to others. Frequently required to sit and use hands to handle/feel objects, tools or controls. Required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. May be required to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Vision requirements include depth perception, ability to see peripherally and ability to adjust vision to bring objects into focus.
CERTIFICATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED: (At Agency's Expense)
- Ongoing training for job specific, professional, and personal development.
- Certifications relevant to ERP, CRM, and other solutions
You may submit an application online today at www.drtc.org or print an application to fill out by hand and deliver to Dale Rogers Training Center in person, by mail, or by fax.
Dale Rogers Training Center
2501 N. Utah Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 946-4489
Fax: (405) 267-6929
Video Phone #: (405) 445-7314
Dale Rogers Training Center is an EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer