Company Apply Now
STAFF ACCOUNTANT – ALBANY, NY
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for a Staff Accountant to work for a real estate development and management company.
- Review all vendor invoices for accuracy, verify contract amounts; assign invoices to properties and appropriate general ledger accounts and input into accounting system
- Assist CFO/Controller with vendor payments (twice a month or as needed); print checks for approved invoices, and maintain organized and accurate records of vendor payments
- Generate periodic insurance, tax and other invoices for tenants
- Generate quarterly and annual reports to tenants for common area maintenance (CAM), insurance and tax reconciliations; review bills with tenants as needed; maintain accurate and organized records of same
- Communicate with vendors, tenants and management as needed to resolve discrepancies
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ accounting experience required
- Experience in MRI accounting system is preferred
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer