Company Apply Now
BOOKKEEPER/ AP CLERK
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for a Bookkeeper/AP Clerk work for a well-established and growing organization in Albany, NY. Our client is seeking a professional and courteous self-starter to join their team!
This is a full-time opportunity to join an organization, focused on providing a wide range of quality management services, to a wide range of clients, across the United States.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records.
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment, identifies discount opportunities, and issues purchase order amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Records entry of, verifies documentation for, and distributes petty cash.
- Calculates and reports sales tax based on paid invoices.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required; Business or Accounting degree preferred.
- Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs.
- Must be able to learn other accounting software systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer