Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join an award-winning, industry leading organization located in the Capital Region area. This is a full-time, direct hire position and is 100% onsite.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of construction administration experience, have a firm grasp of construction knowledge and best practices, and eager to learn and grow with the company!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist construction project managers to estimate and adhere to proper budgets, create project schedules, and communicate project updates
- Direct subcontractor, vendor, and supplier process by assembling bid packages including scope of work, bidding process, and needed construction documents
- Maintain accurate work logs of construction activities, job information sheets, and project team rosters
- Oversee construction contract administration and submittal log processes to ensure that the contract document requirements are met throughout the construction experience
- Enforce quality control process measures that ensure compliance with contracts, building, and code regulations
- Perform cash management, payroll, and billing tasks: prepare invoices, subcontracts, change orders, work orders, purchase orders, and punch lists
- Assemble the closeout package including maintenance agreements, equipment information, warranties, and contractor contact information
- 3-5 years of experience in construction services, administrative support, contract administration, or construction project management is crucial
- Proficient and prior working experience with Salesforce software required
- Understanding of the construction industry and processes are beneficial- including codes, AIA documentation, and safety regulations
- Basic accounting, bookkeeping, and math skills are desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and project or construction management software
- Excellent organization, time management, attention to detail, and communication skills are valuable
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer