Company Apply Now
We are currently recruiting for an Accounting Clerk/ Bookkeeper for a well-established real estate organization. The Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper will be assigned to commercial real estate properties with responsibilities including managing all financial transactions.
Our client provides a great work environment allowing for growth opportunities. This position is part-time, direct hire position located in the Capital District area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 3+ years’ experience as a senior level accountant
- Fund management/private equity experience (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Strong Excel Skills)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3 or more years of bookkeeping/accounting experience preferred
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Self-motivated and commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to multitask, work under tight deadlines, and remain motivated
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer