Seeking Inside Sales Manager - Brooklyn NY 11215
Position: Inside Sales Manager
Location: Brooklyn, NY 11215
Reports to: VP of Sales and Marketing
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week, some evenings and weekends will be required; NonExempt Status
About Brooklyn SolarWorks
Brooklyn SolarWorks was founded in 2015 with the purpose and mission to make “solar” appealing, easy, available, an affordable for all of NYC’s urban homeowners. Brooklyn SolarWorks is a turn-key operation as it designs and installs all its systems in-house, along with its sales, marketing and permitting processes. BSW is dedicated to the unique designs necessary for NYC urban environment, and has pioneered and patented an entirely new design as well as installation methods.
Why Brooklyn SolarWorks
We are committed to building a diverse, sustainably minded, comfortable and ever-growing team that allows us to delight customers and provide them with clean energy. We believe and advocate for work life balance and growing at a manageable pace. Our staff and our customers are who we are, and here, their voice truly matters. To get a sense of our culture and environment check out our social media channels: IG, TikTok and FB: brooklynsolarworks, Twitter: bksolarworks.
2022 Employee Satisfaction Survey
● 97% of respondents reported having a positive, confident, and respectful relationship with their supervisor.
● 93% of respondents reported having job satisfaction and a manageable workload.
● 96% of respondents reported they would recommend BSW as a good place to work.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to oversee and support our inside sales representative team.
The Inside Sales Manager will manage the daily operations of our Inside Sales team as they engage with leads and discuss solar power. The goal of the Inside Sales team is to consistently set high quality appointments for the outside sales team. The Inside Sales Manager will help them achieve this goal in an efficient and organized manner, along with sourcing opportunities to continuously grow and develop the team professionally.
● Set and monitor Inside Sales team goals.
● Report on weekly, monthly team metrics .
● Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
● Purchase, maintain and grow lead lists in our CRM system.
● Be an active part of all the sales meetings.
● Responsible for the interviewing, recruitment, and onboarding of the IS team.
● Provide the necessary tools, training and ongoing professional development to help
the team to build profitable customer relationship.
● Executive effective conflict resolution when addressing customer complaints/engagements.
● Track sales metrics to make informed decisions on Inside Sales strategy.
● Call and set high quality sales appointments for the Outside Sales team .
● Carry out additional duties as requested by the VP of Sales & Marketing.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● Min of 1 year sales management experience
● 3 years of Call center, phone sales experience
● 3 years of prior experience with CRM softwares. I.e. Quickbase
● Strong organizational skills
● Strong management skills
● Strong and effective communication skills
● Able to track and utilize key sales metrics
● Excellent spreadsheet skills (Excel, Sheets etc)
● Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to work between departments
● Attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
● $70,000 annual + commission
● Paid Time Off
● Health, Vision, Dental, (Free Plan Options) and Life Insurance
● 401k retirement plan + 4%-tiered company matching.
● Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
● Commuter Travel Benefits
● Quarterly Profit-Sharing bonus
● Occasional Company provided snacks.
● Quarterly Company Social Events
● Additional Voluntary Benefits. i.e. HSA, FSA, Pet insurance, STD, LTD etc…