DRTC Hub Program Manager
The Business Incubator Program Manager is responsible for overseeing DRTC Hub – a disability inclusive business Incubator. The Program Manager of the DRTC Hub will be involved in establishing and launching the Business Incubator program, including operations, program management, communications, and other key functions. The DRTC Hub program is designed to support the development and growth of new and early-stage companies, as well as to support existing small business owners with their efforts to create new products and to optimize the production or delivery of existing products or services.
WAGES: $40,000 salary depending on experience
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
SUPERVISES: DRTC Hub Program Coordinator
- Advanced training in a closely related field of study
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study and
- 3-5 years of related experience with professional-level program management experience
- An equivalent combination of certification, education, and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be able to pass OSBI, MVR, DHS Registry Check and any other background check, as agency is required or deems necessary.
- Must posses a current valid OK Driver’s License.
- Maintain a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License and current Oklahoma vehicle tag
- Pass bi-annual Motor Vehicle Registry (MVR) checks within established agency guidelines
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance principles and practices
- Knowledge of business management, accounting, budget and fiscal practices
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting programs and services
- Skills in budget/resource management, problem solving, organization, coordination, and management
- Skill in program development and process improvement
- Ability to develop and maintain effective and positive working relationships
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking skills as well as draw conclusions and prepare accurate reports of results
- Experience in business development, mentorship, and program management
- Experience with startups and/or small businesses, including training, presenting, and mentoring.
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Management skills and supervisory experience
- Strong network of industry contacts
- Able to think strategically and work independently
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
RESPONSIBILITIES – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Partners with the leadership of DRTC and consultant teams to create and launch the newly established DRTC Hub - Business Incubator Program. Support the mission, vision, and values of DRTC.
- Coordinates with the agency’s Technology department to provide advanced manufacturing and applied tech resources and business counseling to incubator participants.
- Collaborates with the team to establish and optimize Incubator operating processes including recruitment, operations, program management and budget.
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to facilitate the completion of the physical buildout of the Incubator meeting rooms, maker spaces and offices.
- Identifies and recruits new entrepreneurs and existing companies to participate in various startup and incubator programs.
- Identifying, recruiting, training, and managing new mentors and subject matter experts who support the incubator participants.
- Provides mentorship training and resources to participating companies to help them grow and succeed.
- Organizes and coordinates events and workshops to educate and support participating companies.
- Networks with industry leaders, advisors, and potential investors to connect participating companies with resources and opportunities.
- Manages the financial operations and necessary reporting for the DRTC Hub Business Incubator program.
- Collaborates with DRTC Fiscal department team and agency leadership to develop, administer, and monitor budgets; implement and allocate resources.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders and partners of the program.
- Measures and reports key indicators regarding the performance and impact of the incubator program.
- Collaborates in the development, implementation and facilitation of department goals and objectives and unit policies and procedures.
- Establishes, monitors, evaluates, and improves processes, procedures and/or standards, ensuring alignment with the agency mission, values, goals, objectives, initiatives, and local, state, and Federal laws and regulations.
- Standing up to eight hours
- Able to move maximum weight of 50 pound (vertically)
- Able to move maximum weight of 25 pounds (horizontally)
- Able to move the above-described weights a maximum distance of 100 feet
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret written material, job specific procedures, and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures.
- Regularly required to talk with or listen to others.
- Frequently required to sit and use hands to handle/feel objects, tools or controls. Required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Vision requirements include depth perception, ability to see peripherally and ability to adjust vision to bring objects into focus.
NOTE - Staff will be counseled for failure to adhere to maximum weights or for non-use of required Safety Equipment.
- The work schedule for this position is flexible and may include working evenings.
- Full time status for insurance coverage purposes, salaried, 32-hour typical work week; this position is exempt and does not receive overtime pay.
- Up to 25% remote work possible but not guaranteed, flexible schedule based upon operations of the DRTC Hub.
If you are interested in working at Tinker AFB or Oklahoma City, submit application for employment to one or all of our employment opportunities. You can submit an application online today, or print an application to fill out by hand and mail or fax to DRTC.
2501 N. Utah Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 946-4489
Fax: (405) 267-6929
Video Phone #: (405) 445-7314
DRTC is an EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer