Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for an Engineering Technician to work for a growing manufacturing organization in the Capital District. This is a FT direct hire opportunity.
- Responsible for planning and executing all engineering lab activities, to include all lab testing activities, along with the root cause analysis of product field failures
- Working closely with engineering team to develop and execute test plans
- Expected to assist with managing and planning the testing equipment needs of the department for current and future projects
- Minimum Associate’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Experienced engineering technician with a background in electromechanical systems testing with 3+ years’ experience in a product testing or validation role
- Proven success in a product testing environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of electrical and mechanical concepts with hands-on experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer