Applications Administrator/ Analyst
Company Apply Now
APPLICATIONS ADMINISTRATOR /ANALYST
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for an Applications Administrator/Analyst to work for a mobility provider where you will be responsible for the integrity and performance of the company’s enterprise application.
- Primary responsibility of maintaining and managing, the integrity and performance of the organization’s enterprise application.
- Responsibilities include project management of new system implementations.
- Development and administration of the company’s geographic information systems
- Responsible for upgrades to existing applications, ongoing application development, and process improvement activities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in systems and/or software application support.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in information systems, GIS, Planning or related field. Master’s degree is desirable.
- Experience in transit environment is preferable, but not a requirement.
- IT systems administration and project management
- Data analysis, information management and administration
- Relational databases and basic SQL, GIS mapping and analysis
- Basic statistical process control methods (Lean methods preferred)
- Basic disaster recovery concepts
- Data publishing methods (tables, graphs, GIS mapping, web postings)
- Ability to work independently and to communicate effectively
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer