Legal Administrative Assistant/ Paralegal
Company Apply Now
LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / PARALEGAL
Clifton Park, NY
Fusco Personnel is current recruiting for a Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal to join our client located in Clifton Park, NY. Our client is seeking a detail oriented and organized individual, eager to learn and grow within a firm. This is an on-site opportunity to work in a well-established, legal practice focusing on traditional estate planning, estate and trust administration, and elder law.
- Proofread legal documents, contracts, and correspondence for legal team.
- Experience drafting legal documents
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- filing of court documents and collated evidence and other legal documents for case files.
- Strong typing/keyboard and computer skills and proficiency with WordPerfect and Microsoft Office are required.
- A hybrid in office and work from home schedule is available.
- Pay and benefits are commensurate with experience.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree, Paralegal Certificate, preferred
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Paralegal, or equivalent relative experience.
- The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills and drafting experience.
- Candidate should be flexible, possess excellent organizational, personable telephone skills, as well as an ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- $45,000-$60,000 – candidates will be considered based on qualifications and experience. Full compensation package is offered.
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer