Company Apply Now
Front-End Administrator (Part-Time)
North Greenbush, NY
Fusco Personnel is currently recruiting for a Part-Time, Front-End Administrator to join a public advocacy organization located in North Greenbush, NY. Our client is seeking an organized, customer service oriented, service self-starter to join their team. This is a part-time, contract position with the opportunity to become permanent.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with any administrative queries promptly and efficiently.
- Taking accurate and detailed messages, and ensuring messages are passed on appropriately and any urgent messages are forwarded as soon as possible.
- Provide all aspects of the Organization’s reception services including receipt and distribution of deliveries and mail.
- Provide administrative support to executives, program managers, and other staff.
- Enter address changes in database and facilitate member communication through email or the website from the main mailbox.
- Keep organizational calendar and arrange for Board and committee meetings.
- Record, transcribe, and distribute minutes of Board meetings.
- Maintain Board, Chapter, Employee Manuals, and Organization Chart.
- Share work-related knowledge and experience and suggest possible solutions and ideas to relevant parties.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of high school diploma
- At least five years of experience in a similar administrative position
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in various technology and software including Microsoft Office and ability to learn various database and website software