Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel is currently recruiting for a Safety Administrator to join a construction project located in Capital Region. This role will play an integral role in the collection of data around the project site and entering this data into various computer systems to support a safe work environment.
This is a full-time, long-term contract position and is 100% onsite.
- Perform data gathering and data entry for the project site safety records, JSA’s and Observations
- Support the ordering of supplies/materials for the safety department.
- Supporting new hire orientation for all craft new hires.
- Assist in creating safety handouts
- Assist in organizing safety functions such as recognition awards, BBQ’s, safety rodeo’s etc.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Communication and verbal skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Any Safety trainings a plus (CPR/FA, OSHA, etc.)
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer