The Storeroom Clerk is responsible to ensure adequate supplies are in stock. Responsible to maintain the FIFO inventory, ensure cleanliness, organization, and sanitary condition of the storeroom.
- Two years’ experience in storeroom, ordering and receiving, or similar roles.
- Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to pass background checks that are required to enter work site and any other background check agency deems necessary.
- Must meet badge requirements to enter assigned contract site.
- Must maintain knowledge of current Public Health & Safety Regulations
- Required to monitor all food and beverage items, and ensure they meet Public Health, and all AFI code regulations
- Have the knowledge and ability to recognize and assess the defined quality requirements to fulfill the Performance Work Statement
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule
- Professional dress, speech, and mannerisms a must
- Ability to respond to customer needs effectively and in a timely manner
- Must possess a valid Oklahoma Driver License
- Standing up to 8 hours
- The position requires walking, twisting, reaching, bending, crouching and kneeling
- May also grasp, push, pull, drag and lift equipment and other items
- Must have mobility, vision, and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties to be performed
- Able to move maximum weight of 50 pounds vertically
- Able to move maximum weight of 25 pounds horizontally
- Protective toe covers or protective footwear required while handling items over 50 pounds (team-lift) or #10 cans
- All items over 50 pounds require a team lift approach
- Able to carry above-described weights a minimum distance of 100 feet including up and down stairs
Hours will vary according to contract needs with a 30-minute lunch. This position is required to work evenings as needed to meet training requirements and contract needs.
This position is non-exempt and receives overtime pay at one and one half times the regular rate of pay for all hours worked over 40 hours in a workweek beginning Saturday 12:00am through Friday midnight.
RESPONSIBILITIES – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for ordering supplies and posting orders using the government information system as directed.
- Inform supervisor of shortages in stock in a timely manner or a change in delivery patterns due to holidays.
- Supply cooks with needed items for meals according to menus, (i.e., “carts”)
- Responsible for tracking daily production logs for ordering purposes and product requisition sheets
- Responsible for posting and correcting invoices when items are returned, or otherwise incorrect from how it was ordered.
- Clean storeroom by sweeping and mopping walk-in refrigerators/freezers; will clean walls, shelves, empty trash, and clean trash bins. Will maintain sanitary conditions for all other storeroom equipment.
- Follow all Tri Service Food Code, Air Force, Public Health, and FIFO Regulations at all times
- Complete a mid-month and end of month inventory count as directed by government and/or supervisor.
- Report any equipment in need of repair to Supervisor.
- Perform daily cart inspections to include check sheets and recording cart damage.
- Responsible for contacting Storeroom Supervisor for other instructions when primary duties are completed.
- Responsible for attending all required meetings.
- Dress according to DRTC/Tinker Work Project’s and Air Force Food Service policies.
- Ensure all vendor orders are placed on the correct days in accordance with their scheduled delivery dates.
Certifications/trainings will be required at agency's expense.
You can submit an application online today, or print an application to fill out by hand and mail or fax to DRTC.
2501 N. Utah Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 946-4489
Fax: (405) 267-6929
Video Phone #: (405) 445-7314
DRTC is an EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer