Company Apply Now
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Work for the Human Resources (Payroll area) department of a company that supplies services to diverse industries in the US providing solutions for facility maintenance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Accounting or Finance required
- Work experience as a payroll analyst or administrator or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have intermediate to advanced skill level in Excel
- Ability to work with large datasets, excel tables, formulas, pivot tables, power queries, etc
- Customer service responsiveness
- Payroll process
- Resolve issues while maintaining good relationships
- fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and ability to proof schedules and documents
- Conflict resolution and critical thinking
- Handle multiple, competing priorities on individual and team assignments
- Excel work with large datasets, excel tables, formulas, pivot tables, power queries, etc
- Comfortable facilities to work
- Monday to Friday schedule 8.00 am to 5.36 pm
- Base salary $22000 monthly gross
- Law benefits and more (food vouchers)
- We are located in Zapopan, near to Plaza del Sol