Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel is currently recruiting for a Controller/CFO to work for a growing organization in the Capital District area. This position is 100% in office.
The successful candidate will have construction industry experience and oversee, direct and lead the day-to-day operations of the finance department and the finance team while providing strategic guidance to the executive leadership team.
- Develop and implement financial plans, budgets, and forecasts
- Analyze financial data and prepare financial statements and reports including but not limited to WIP (Work in Progress) Reports to calculate the progress of all ongoing work, help manage budgets and provide insights into the company's financial performance
- Develop and implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory entities, tax laws and regulations
- Identify and manage insurance requirements
- Manage cash flow and oversee the company's financing activities
- Manage relationships with banks, auditors, external CPA firm and other financial partners
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Advanced Degree or CPA designation preferred
- 10+ years of experience in finance, with at least 5 years as a CFO, Controller or similar role
- Possess confidence with decisions and with delivery of financial results to senior leadership team
- High understanding of Tax Law
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer