Retirement Planning Specialist
Company Apply Now
RETIREMENT PLANNING SPECIALIST
Fusco Personnel is currently recruiting for a Retirement Planning Specialist to work for a fast paced organization in the Capital District area.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with pre-post retirement planning, estate planning, elder law, trust, long term care planning and legacy planning.
- Work with individuals to plan out their financial needs for retirement.
- Assist clients set goals, set clients up in the appropriate programs, ensure their investing meets the proper qualifications for retirement.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in retirement planning.
- CFP, CRPC or other relative licensures required.
- Advanced understanding of retirement planning laws and regulations.
Base pay with targets/bonus opportunities. Total compensation $150k - $300k
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer