Company Apply Now
NYC – Long-Term Contract
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join our client located in the New York, New York area. This is a full-time, long-term contract opportunity. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within the NYS system, or proven experience providing high-level administrative assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports and handling information requests in addition to performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
- May act as immediate supervisor’s personal representative in dealing with public and in routine contacts with other State executives.
- Perform special assignments, studies and routine administrative functions as specifically directed;
- Screen incoming correspondence, refer to appropriate staff, and follow up to assure timely response.
- Three-five years experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably in a financial institution or government setting.
- Knowledge of office administration and management; proper grammar, punctuation and spelling; business communications and ability to take notes is necessary.
$48,000-$50,000 – based on experience and qualifications.
- Fusco Personnel has been retained to recruit by many organizations to find talented individuals, on a short-term, or long-term contract basis. These opportunities vary based on industry, position type, experience level, contract duration, hours, etc.
- We have numerous opportunities available and remain to continue ongoing recruitment for all interested candidates. Contract opportunities are also a great way to eliminate the possibility of any gaps with employment. Please contact us today if you are interested, have any questions, or feel free to apply directly!
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer