Seeking Maintenance Technician 3 M/F - Santa Maria CA 93445
Maintenance Technician 3 M/F - Santa Maria CA 93445
Maintenance Technician 3 M/F
Job field: General Services
Location: Santa Maria , California 93455
Contract type: Permanent
Contract duration: Full-time
Required degree: High School diploma, A Level
Required experience: More than 5 years
Technician Salary range: USD 42,000 - 65,000
Please apply online
• Install conduit for newly installed machines and using hand tools
• Trouble shoot and repair/replace mechanical equipment.
• Assist with retrofitting outdated lighting throughout the building.
• Assist with maintaining HVAC/RTAC units.
• Assist with repairing HVAC/RTAC units and Air Handler units on roof top
• Assist with repair and replace VAV box heaters, motors, and controls
• Set-up of various types of production equipment (including: DMS & Thermwood CNC machine, Oil heaters, Dust collection system, Presses, etc.)
• Perform equipment and building maintenance PM's.
• Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment
• Assist with all types of building maintenance
• Welding & Fabrication
• Diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machine and equipment
Resolve technical problems regarding maintenance operations and provide recommendations on improving equipment and facility operating efficiencies. Assist with upkeep and allocation of all aspects of our physical facilities and resources.
* Ability of trouble shoot high and low voltage as well as hydraulic systems and pneumatics
* Strong plumbing and welding experience
* Ability to read ladder diagrams
* Experience with CNC equipment
• Accountability – takes responsibility for own actions and results
• Collaboration – Establishes collaborative relationships to achieve objectives
• Communication – Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with limited direction
• Strong organizational, time and project management skills in a Lean environment
• Ability to work well in team environment as well as to contribute at a high level at all times
• Self-motivated and multi-tasker; able to level load own workload.
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate
No travel needed.
Annual Pay is USD 42,000 - 65,000 (non-exempt position)
Please apply online
Safran Cabin is the European leader in aerospace looking to make its mark in North America.
Currently, Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines, delivering airframe manufacturing with a heritage of 80 years in the industry. Are you interested in working for a diverse and multicultural company? Would you like to be located between California's beautiful Central Coast mountain range and sunny beaches? Then Safran Cabin in Santa Maria, CA is the place for you!
Locate your future workplace
2850 Skyway Drive, Santa Maria, CA 93455